Gas Stays are often referred to as Gas Struts, Support Stays or Gas Springs. To help explain the difference between each product here is the detail of Product Code GASS1 – Gas Stay 150 425/100N 8-18
- 150 refers to the stroke in millimetres, the shaft that pushes into the cylinder
- 425 refers to the length in millimetres, from centre of the eye at each end, there is 5mm further top and bottom so a 425mm gas stays actually is 435mm long. 425 refers to the mounting bolts
- 100N refers to the Newton force the gas stay is charged up to
- 8 refers to the shaft diameter in millimetres
- 18 refers to the cylinder diameter in millimetres
We supply our gas stays with quality plastic ball ends, stainless steel retaining clip and metal thread insert with nut.
Check out our mounting brackets if you require these
Found 43 products, showing 1 to 12.